From January to May, 2021
Join the awesome Terremoto team and acquire experience in the editorial field.
Social service hours can be credited through our non-profit, Asociación Panamericana de Apoyo a las Artes A.C.. Ask if there is already an agreement with your university.
Minimum stay: 4 months
To start on January, 2021
– To be based in Mexico City
– Half-time availability (20 hours a week)
– Native English speaker, Advanced Spanish // Native Spanish speaker, Advanced English
– Excellent spelling and writing skills
– Administrative Assistant
– Communication & Outreach Assistant
– Editorial Assistant
– Production & Logistics Assistant
More information on the available positions here.
If interested please send resume and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for freelance translators and copy editors, for Spanish, English, Portuguese, and French, to be part of our editorial projects. If you would like to belong to Terremoto’s editorial services network, please send to email@example.com:
– Translation sample
– 3 work references